What are you looking for ?
A limited partnership is a partnership comprising at least one general partner and at least one limited partner and may be established in the QFC under the QFC Partnership Regulations.
- Not a separate legal entity; it is a partnership comprising at least one general partner and at least one limited partner
- A general partner has unlimited liability and a limited partner has limited liability provided it does not take part in the management of the partnership business and affairs
- Partners will sign and file with CRO an incorporation document and a limited partnership agreement
- No partner may be required to contribute capital to the partnership
- A limited partnership shall at all times have a registered office in the QFC buildings or place approved by the QFC
- Annual returns are required to be filed and accounts are to be audited and filed with the CRO
Ask QFC - Powered by ChatGPT of Azure OpenAI Service